Sunday 8 August 2010

My Top 5 Celebrity Crushes

Okay, I admit, I have a big ol' shallow side. Here are the five celebrities I find most drool-worthy.

1) Russell Tovey


(From left to right - Russell Tovey, Lenora Crichlow, Aiden Turner)

Russell Tovey is number one on my list of celebrity crushes. For those not in the know, he plays George Sands in the hit BBC3 show Being Human, the mild-mannered hospital porter who also happens to be a werewolf. He was also appeared on stage and film in film in The History Boys.

My ex recently met Russell and had his photo taken with him. Jealous, me? Well of course!

2) James Masters

Maybe it's the cheekbones. Maybe it's the bad boy vibe (he played Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Brainiac in Smallville and Captain John Hart in Torchwood). Or maybe it's the body.


James Masters pips his Buffy/Angel co-star to the number two spot...


3) David Boreanaz

Oh Angel! I feel a little guilty for relegating you to number three. It has nothing to do with your recent alleged infidelities or your appearance in a Dido video. You have been a real hottie in Buffy, Angel and Bones, always eager to show off your butt, and for that I salute you. But someone has to take third place, which has got to be better than not making the list at all, right? Right.

4) Ben Browder


Ben Browder, star of Farscape (Muppets in Space!) and Stargate SG-1, a vision in leather...

And he is 47 years old. Forty-seven!

I must confess to a certain attraction to his co-star Claudia Black as well - those two are the best case for bisexuality I have ever seen.


5) So I'm cheating here - Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki



The Winchester brothers from horror series Supernatural - I couldn't have one without the other (fnar!).

There should be some honorable mentions for those who didn't make it onto this list. Johnny Depp of course, Lawrence Dallaglio (got to love a rugby player), Nicholas Brendon, Brendan Frasier... too many to mention.

1 comment:

  1. No way! Ben Browder should be number one on the list. there is just something about him. great list tho.. i agree with them all.

    ReplyDelete